To Whom This May Concern:
My name is Katherine Wilson I would like to write this letter on behalf of Jade Rodriquez. Jade came into our program on July 10, 2014 as a new participant she has been working with us and she has been present every day during our empowerment camp. I would like to write this letter on her behalf and to give insight as to what we have plan for Jade for the remainder of the summer. If given the opportunity YEZ will continue to work with Jade to ensure that she has the necessary skills going forward that she needs to be successful.
Week 3: July 21st – 25th, 2014
Education Camp & Success Sessions
- Will prepare participants for the upcoming school year!
- Youth will “Build Towers”, confront the big question of “Where will Life Take Me”, and prepare goal setting for practical short-term and long-term plans focused on academic achievement and success.
- Education Pays! College and Financial Security will equip youth will knowledge to move forward with greater awareness of financial support & help available.
- Working for a Living! Will engage youth with stronger employment focuses for the future.
- “College up close & Personal”, thinking about college will include a field experience on a wildcard college/campus university selected by staff.
Entrepreneurship Camp & Success Sessions
- Will increase entrepreneurial activity among youth and build up employment skills in an unconventional approach!
- Opportunities includes: “Investigating the Entrepreneurial Profile”, “Investigating Yourself” – Talents, Interests and Hobbies, and “Investigating what it takes to be an Entrepreneur”.
Week 5: August 4th – August 8th
Employment YEZ Program (Non Camp Sessions)
- Job Readiness Training